Assoc. Product Manager, Technical Content Strategy at Orb
Tokyo – Full Time
Orb is looking for a Associate Product Manager to create and own the technical content strategy for our ground-breaking distributed ledger technology product: Orb DLT. As a member of the Product Management team, you will be a responsible for content creation and document delivery for engineering, technical consulting, and developer marketing documentation, ensuring that we are communicating our technical product features effectively to internal teams as well as third-party developers and customers.
At Orb, you will also collaborate closely with our engineers, technical consultants, and designers to deliver revolutionary distributed computing products. While doing so, you will have significant strategic and technical impact by helping specifically to build innovative technical content from the ground up. If you are both technical and a self-starter who thrives in an environment with highly ambitious goals and motivated teammates, yet with occasionally limited oversight or specific direction, we’d like to talk to you. This position is located in our Akasaka office, in the heart of Tokyo.
- • Establish a content strategy for a rapidly growing technology startup that meets the needs of both internal and third-party developers, client engineers, and a technical marketing audience
- • Contribute directly to your strategy by writing technical documentation and creating content
- • Manage accurate, complete, and on-time delivery of your own content and others’ as per your own strategic goals
- • Contribute to other strategic initiatives around authoring environments, development processes, and automation tooling
- • Work closely with other members of the engineering team to ensure uniformity in workflow and writing style
- • Collaborate with the user experience team to ensure that technical content — including documentation, contextual help, UI text, and other forms of assistance — are discoverable, usable, and pleasing to our clients
- • Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese is required
- • Strong technical background in coding, systems engineering, DevOps, or similar experience is required
- • A BS in Computer Science is preferred
- • Strong team player with outstanding communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A strong desire to learn and grow a career as a technical product manager