Accountant at Orb
Tokyo – Full Time
We are looking for an individual to help scale our accounting section. This individual will use freee online accounting software, work with external professionals, and work with other members of the Operations team touching on areas of finance, IR, HR, legal, IT and administration. This person must exhibit a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness. He or she must be detailed, accurate, and efficient.
- • Conducting monthly and yearly settlement of accounts. 月次年次決算
- • Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- • Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- • Reporting financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- • Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- • Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- • Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- • At least five years of working experience in accounting.
- • Experience in monthly and annual settlement of accounts.
- • Accounting / finance background.
- • Bilingual English and Japanese. Professional level written and oral communication skills in Japanese. Good reading and oral conversational skills in English.
- • Good interpersonal skills.
- • Professional and customer focused attitude.
- • Able to work independently, be self-planning and take the initiative.
- • Structured approach, precision and attention to detail.
- • Capable of managing multiple tasks at once and meeting commitments; positive attitude even in stressful situations.
- • Strong sensitivity for cultural differences and significant global acumen.
- • High knowledge and experience in accounting theory, practices, and tools.
- • Ability to prioritize correctly.
- • Freee.com knowledge desired.
- • Salesforce.com knowledge desirable.
- • Training / instructor certifications desirable.
- • Previous experience working in a bilingual company highly desirable.
- • Previous experience in both small and mid-size company accounting department highly desired.