Infrastructure Engineer at Orb
Tokyo – Full Time
We’re looking for Infrastructure Engineers to help us build both stable and scalable system. Infrastructure Engineers at Orb must be willing to care not only the infrastructure itself, but also the development process (We call it DevOps). We expect them to be great at troubleshooting, monitoring, automation and so on.
- • BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- • Strong experience in troubleshooting with Linux/UNIX Systems/Tools
- • 1+ years experience in Network fundamentals (TCP/IP, Firewalls, Networks, Proxies) or experience configuring and maintaining services in a production environment like Nginx, MySQL, NFS, SSH, DNS and SNMP
- • Working experience in operations with distributed systems such as Cassandra
- • Solid programming skills in your language of choice and a track record of getting the job done
- • Ability to avoid or minimize business impact while working on technical challenges
- • Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- • Working experience with application virtualization/containerization technologies (LXC, Docker, VMware, KVM)
- • Experience in major server orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef, etc.
- • Experience in major container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.
- • Fluency of English and Japanese