Office IT Manager at Orb
Tokyo – Full Time
We are looking for an individual to setup, manage, and support the IT office infrastructure and cloud services used throughout the company.
This individual will support employees with their laptops, the office network, and the many SaaS tools we use.
This person must exhibit a high level of professionalism and trustworthiness in providing excellent internal customer service. He or she must exercise sound judgment to provide timely solutions and resolutions of problems.
- • At least three years of working experience with technology, ideally in an office IT support role.
- • IT / Technical education background.
- • Bilingual English and Japanese. Professional level written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English.
- • Good interpersonal skills to effectively gather / negotiate end user needs and translate them into practical solutions.
- • Professional and customer focused attitude with strong customer service skills.
- • Able to work independently, be self-planning and take the initiative to solve conflicts/issues, be persistent and meet commitments.
- • Structured approach, precision and attention to detail.
- • Capable of managing multiple tasks at once and meeting commitments; positive attitude even in stressful situations.
- • Strong sensitivity for cultural differences and significant global acumen.
- • Ability to make sound decisions following approved procedures in a fast-paced environment.
- • Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- • Salesforce.com knowledge highly desirable.
- • Training / instructor certifications desirable.
- • System development skills for building internal systems desirable.
- • Previous experience working in a bi-lingual company highly desirable.